05-17-2004, 02:27 AM
What is your hobbit name
05-17-2004, 02:40 AM
Olwë Tinehtelë
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
05-17-2004, 11:32 PM
i used the words god and jesus and this is what it gave me
Camthalion MithrandÃr
Camthalion MithrandÃr
05-17-2004, 11:52 PM
Ránëwén Arnatuilë
05-18-2004, 12:01 AM
shouldnotfuckthedog
05-18-2004, 01:45 AM
Fëanáro Elanessë = Should not have been born...........
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
05-18-2004, 04:53 AM
Lotho Proudfoot of Standelf, elfen name.
Celahir Faelivrin, hobbit name.
Hey Asshole, bar name.
Celahir Faelivrin, hobbit name.
Hey Asshole, bar name.
05-18-2004, 05:18 AM
"half asleep" = "Camthalion AldarÃon" = Elf Name
"half asleep" = "Ponto Gamgee Whitfurrows"!!!!!!! = Hobbit Name
"half asleep" = "Man with Big Raincoat, No pants" in Native American, I'll have you know!!!
(Okay... I made the last one up..... B)
)
"half asleep" = "Ponto Gamgee Whitfurrows"!!!!!!! = Hobbit Name
"half asleep" = "Man with Big Raincoat, No pants" in Native American, I'll have you know!!!
(Okay... I made the last one up..... B)
)
05-18-2004, 07:13 AM
Turgon Súrion
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
The hobbit guy
Velvet
Last Post by Suicide Jim
08-10-2004, 05:42 AM
08-10-2004, 05:42 AM
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

