Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How to beat a speeding ticket
#1

How to Beat a Speeding Ticket
A police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph. He eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over.

The cop approaches the car and says, "It's been a long day and my tour is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behavior, I'll let you go."

The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, "My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her back!"

:fuckYou:
Reply
#2

Yes this is in the wrong forum and yes it's stupid but I had to post it for reasons.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#3

LMAO That was a fun one ....


I would have driven so fast if it was true .... Big Grin

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-28-2009, 03:47 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Last Post by Paddy
06-09-2006, 05:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)