Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dual airbags ...a godsend
#1

:whee:
Reply
#2

:blink: I don't know what to say!! :blink:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

I'd like to collide into those!!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#4

:lol: i'd love to be the crashtest dummie for those.
Reply
#5

Now these are airbags or weather ballons!

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by Hambone@May 31 2004, 06:12 PM
Now these are airbags or weather ballons!
I would have to say they are weather balloons. :blink:
Reply
#7

those are goddamn back problems in the making.
Reply
#8

I bet they would fracture your skull if you ran into those
Reply
#9

Hambone, those aren't even good looking. I would have to turn off the lights to play with those. Big Grin
Reply
#10

:blink: Total car protection
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by halfasleep
04-19-2004, 06:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)