Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ok time to vent
#1

Ok i got a question for everyone since when is it right to suspend a persons account for doing nothing, and afterwards having all rights revoked from here. That is exactly what happen to me. Since Ive came back have i really started any kind of shit? I said Ive changed but it seems like everyone wants me to stay the exact way i am. I really think its fucken pussy ass shit just because certain people dont like me on the mod team they get power happy and fuck with your account. I could say alot of other shit right now but Im holding it in. Its just fucken wrong thats all i have to say for now.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#2

Nobody cares.
Reply
#3

I'm angry with banana
Reply
#4

Um, who the hell is that?
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 23 2004, 09:17 PM
Nobody cares.
what a hyprocrit you say you dont care but you take a stand about threads being locked and shit like that, and this shit what mods did is a lot worst.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#6

I don't know you SnD. I don't know your history. Start shit if you want to. Be who you want to be. No accounts should be suspended or banned for doing nothing, or even for starting shit.

None of the mods here should be fucking with your account. I can't speak for the whole mod team, but I would tell you to go ahead and do what you want. You shouldn't, and don't, have to worry about retaliation from the mods. That's not why they are here, and its not what IT is about.
Reply
#7

anyone wondering who i am, its lovelynoi

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#8

fuck.. this is going to be pinned any second now Confused fucking mods
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by SnD+Jul 23 2004, 02:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SnD @ Jul 23 2004, 02:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-banana@Jul 23 2004, 09:17 PM
Nobody cares.
what a hyprocrit you say you dont care but you take a stand about threads being locked and shit like that, and this shit what mods did is a lot worst. [/b][/quote]
:zzz: You're not worth the time to explain. And I think you know what you did to get suspended.
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by leucetios@Jul 23 2004, 09:20 PM
I don't know you SnD. I don't know your history.&nbsp; Start shit if you want to. Be who you want to be.&nbsp; No accounts should be suspended or banned for doing nothing, or even for starting shit.&nbsp;

None of the mods here should be fucking with your account.&nbsp; I can't speak for the whole mod team, but I would tell you to go ahead and do what you want.&nbsp; You shouldn't, and don't, have to worry about retaliation from the mods.&nbsp; That's not why they are here, and its not what IT is about.
Leo its noi and they did that shit simply because they dont like me, and i have a feeling that they will continue doing this because being apart of the mod team they feel like they are power happy and can do whatever the fuck they want even if its wrong. I shouldnt say all mods i should just point it out because some did help me like Lee and beau. But its bitch ass devious that fucken did that shit to my account for no reason.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#11

GO TEAM!

For far too long we've been asking ourselves "How do they cram all that graham?", when the question we should have been asking is "Is it right?" Man has defiantly slapped the face of God in the pursuit of a tastier cereal, and one day we will be struck down by our own hubris.
Reply
#12

i'll be whipping my yogurt slinger if you guys need me...
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by banana+Jul 23 2004, 09:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(banana @ Jul 23 2004, 09:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by SnD@Jul 23 2004, 02:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-banana@Jul 23 2004, 09:17 PM
[b] Nobody cares.
what a hyprocrit you say you dont care but you take a stand about threads being locked and shit like that, and this shit what mods did is a lot worst. [/b]
:zzz: You're not worth the time to explain. And I think you know what you did to get suspended. [/b][/quote]
what do u mean? I didnt do anything they fucken did it for no dam reason like i said certain people of mod thinks they are all superior and can do whatever they want even if its wrong simply because they are to power happy.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#14

I'll be slinging my yogurt whipper if you guys need me...

For far too long we've been asking ourselves "How do they cram all that graham?", when the question we should have been asking is "Is it right?" Man has defiantly slapped the face of God in the pursuit of a tastier cereal, and one day we will be struck down by our own hubris.
Reply
#15

You guys think its ok simply because im hated here so you see no wrong in what they do.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#16

stop copying me numb nuts

i don't hate you, i don't know you
Reply
#17

I didn't copy you, I said something completely different.

For far too long we've been asking ourselves "How do they cram all that graham?", when the question we should have been asking is "Is it right?" Man has defiantly slapped the face of God in the pursuit of a tastier cereal, and one day we will be struck down by our own hubris.
Reply
#18

that u did, my bad...weird, looks the same if you don't read it
Reply
#19

:lmao:
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by SnD+Jul 23 2004, 12:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SnD @ Jul 23 2004, 12:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leucetios@Jul 23 2004, 09:20 PM
I don't know you SnD. I don't know your history.&nbsp; Start shit if you want to. Be who you want to be.&nbsp; No accounts should be suspended or banned for doing nothing, or even for starting shit.&nbsp;

None of the mods here should be fucking with your account.&nbsp; I can't speak for the whole mod team, but I would tell you to go ahead and do what you want.&nbsp; You shouldn't, and don't, have to worry about retaliation from the mods.&nbsp; That's not why they are here, and its not what IT is about.
Leo its noi and they did that shit simply because they dont like me, and i have a feeling that they will continue doing this because being apart of the mod team they feel like they are power happy and can do whatever the fuck they want even if its wrong. I shouldnt say all mods i should just point it out because some did help me like Lee and beau. But its bitch ass devious that fucken did that shit to my account for no reason. [/b][/quote]
Could we not call me "leo" in future? Thanks Wink

Noi. I am not going to get into a he said, she said thing. I wasn't a mod when all of this went down. I'm sure you have one version of what happened. Dev has his own. And Beau is gay. It doesn't change anything.

If you have serious problems with what happened, then take them up with Lee. For the most part, all of the mods here are, as far as I am concerned, careful with their power. They don't ban, lock, or suspend frivolously, if at all. If something happened, then I tend to side with Dev, because I know him a little as a person and as a mod. (This doesn't mean I couldn't be wrong).

Vent away all you like, no one will stop you. Some people here don't like you, I know that much. And by saying who you are, and posting this you're probably opening yourself up to shots. That's all you should be opening yourself up to; not any random abuse from mods.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)