Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UDC is done spamming for tonight.
#1

this gets boring, even though I'm not trying. Thank you Dev.
Reply
#2

Zanuff Wrote:this gets boring, even though I'm not trying. Thank you Dev.


Yeah, that was boring.
Reply
#3

I tried hard for lackluster, in order to make it more painful. I hope I've succeeded. This'll probablky go on, until he apologizes. Even if I am wrong, because I am.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#4

Undeadcannibal Wrote:I tried hard for lackluster, in order to make it more painful. I hope I've succeeded. This'll probablky go on, until he apologizes. Even if I am wrong, because I am.


I have no clue to what you are talking about. Link?
Reply
#5

well, easier to explain.

I said in a thread, that I'm spamming to increase board activity, because last night, I made an accidental 4 page flood of IT.

I wasonly shooting for one, but got a little lost, and most ended up being odd conversations.

I wanted to give them something to talk about, so that I don't see 20 people on, and no activity.

Dev threatened to ban me. I said if he did, I'd flood worse, and for reals.
He banned me last night, and then IM'ed me talking about how I'm this big asshole, and nobody wants to go throught 4 pages of my shit spam. Then reactivated my account, like I'm some little kid, and I just received a talking to by my dad.

I wasn't going to be treated like that, so I came and flooded again. Probably going to keep this up for a week.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#6

I have no problem never being taken seriously, but I hate being talked down to, like I'm some 12 year old, and I'm being unbanned, because HE thinks I've learned some lesson. That's just not qewl.

And I think if I had forums, I spam them with alt accounts, just to make it look busy, and create some buzz. I find flooding hilarious, especially suck flooding.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#7

Undeadcannibal Wrote:well, easier to explain.

I said in a thread, that I'm spamming to increase board activity, because last night, I made an accidental 4 page flood of IT.

I wasonly shooting for one, but got a little lost, and most ended up being odd conversations.

I wanted to give them something to talk about, so that I don't see 20 people on, and no activity.

Dev threatened to ban me. I said if he did, I'd flood worse, and for reals.
He banned me last night, and then IM'ed me talking about how I'm this big asshole, and nobody wants to go throught 4 pages of my shit spam. Then reactivated my account, like I'm some little kid, and I just received a talking to by my dad.

I wasn't going to be treated like that, so I came and flooded again. Probably going to keep this up for a week.


You are joking. Banned you?


That's weak shit.
Reply
#8

Yeah, and when you think about it, someone has to make some news, because if everyone talked about what you hear on TV, it'd be CNN.com

I'll catch you later, send me an IM or email:

AIM = undeadcannibalXX

Email = undeadcannibal@gmail.com

It'll be a loooong time before I'm allowed back into IT again.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#9

Undeadcannibal Wrote:well, easier to explain.

I said in a thread, that I'm spamming to increase board activity, because last night, I made an accidental 4 page flood of IT.

I wasonly shooting for one, but got a little lost, and most ended up being odd conversations.

I wanted to give them something to talk about, so that I don't see 20 people on, and no activity.

Dev threatened to ban me. I said if he did, I'd flood worse, and for reals.
He banned me last night, and then IM'ed me talking about how I'm this big asshole, and nobody wants to go throught 4 pages of my shit spam. Then reactivated my account, like I'm some little kid, and I just received a talking to by my dad.

I wasn't going to be treated like that, so I came and flooded again. Probably going to keep this up for a week.
You're right, you are no kid. But you could have fooled me.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#10

Undeadcannibal Wrote:Yeah, and when you think about it, someone has to make some news, because if everyone talked about what you hear on TV, it'd be CNN.com

I'll catch you later, send me an IM or email:

AIM = undeadcannibalXX

Email = undeadcannibal@gmail.com

It'll be a loooong time before I'm allowed back into IT again.


I disagree with banning, but you flooding the site doen't only affect Devious. The rest of us have to wade through the shit. If you have a problem with him, call him out.
Reply
#11

Please be done with the flooding tonight. I'm exhausted. I'm begging you. I'll do anything ....
Reply
#12

Really uncool. Stupid spamming does not increase board activity. It fucking discourages people from coming here.
Reply
#13

http://insanetrain.com/forums/announcement.php?f=7



First off, I didn't talk down to you. All I said was that it wasn't cool to spam 4 pages of shit. How's it going to bring activity when you were 1 out of the 3 people on friday night?
Reply
#14

Devious Wrote:http://insanetrain.com/forums/announcement.php?f=7
Exactly. We can't simultaneously be the "cool" board casue we don't ban people and also maintain any degree of integrity. Spamming to be funny can be funny. Spamming to be a fucking moron is just uninspired, stupid and irritating.
Reply
#15

Well I found it tiresome. But whatever.
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:Exactly. We can't simultaneously be the "cool" board casue we don't ban people and maintain any degree of integrity. Spamming to be funny can be funny. Spamming to be a fucking moron is just uninspired, stupid and irritating.


what up girl?
Reply
#17

Devious Wrote:what up girl?
Not much. Just finished playing ball. Our team is actually winning. Record os 5-1 so far.

How are you? Any little Dev's coming?
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:Not much. Just finished playing ball. Our team is actually winning. Record os 5-1 so far.

How are you? Any little Dev's coming?


Good shit! Are you playing with the same team mates as last season?

No little dev's yet. Still in the works.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Last Post by quint
07-28-2009, 09:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)