Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New Years Resolutions
#1

Any?
Reply
#2

Didn't you leave or something? Or was someone trolling as you? I missed it, I haven't been here much lately. I'm confused. Thanks.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#3

fem Wrote:Didn't you leave or something? Or was someone trolling as you? I missed it, I haven't been here much lately. I'm confused. Thanks.

he was on vacations, he even posted some pics of said trip.
Reply
#4

I HATE Januarys at the gym. All these fat assholes make their resolution to work out and stuff...fucking place is PACKED for a month. Then they go back to the couch.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:I HATE Januarys at the gym. All these fat assholes make their resolution to work out and stuff...fucking place is PACKED for a month. Then they go back to the couch.

I agree. I actually notice that it starts getting bad in early December and lasts til early February and then, thankfully, dies out. It's the gym sales favorite time of year though...think of all the money they make off of idiots who sign up for a membership and then never use it.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
09-11-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-17-2011, 03:35 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post by Banana
01-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Last Post by who
04-19-2009, 05:46 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-03-2009, 07:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)