Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Grandma's Boy
#1

Techies and gamers and stoner will enjoy this movie.

Fuck, I laughed a lot.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

SanDog Wrote:Techies and gamers and stoner will enjoy this movie.

Fuck, I laughed a lot.

written by Adam Sandler, right?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:written by Adam Sandler, right?

I know Happy Madison put it out, I am not sure who wrote it.

But there was some seriously funny shit in that flick.

"I can't stop coming, I'm sorry! It just feels so good!"

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

I saw the trailer on G4 last night. Looks damn funny.
Reply
#5

It was. There are some lines that will be quoted for years to come.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-21-2007, 08:45 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
04-19-2005, 02:15 PM
Last Post by lad
12-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Last Post by Hambone
04-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Last Post by Velvet
04-10-2004, 11:57 AM
Last Post by Velvet
03-26-2004, 04:17 PM
ohhh grandma
bigfish9938
Last Post by bigfish9938
03-24-2004, 02:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)