Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My Grandma is cool!
#1

Three reasons:

3. When she was 64, she worked as a synchronized swimming coach (that alone rocks). My dad worked out at the leisure centre she taught at. He was talking to some guys who said that the reason they liked working out there was because of a certain "older lady" that worked there. They started telling my dad that just the night before, they had convinced her to go to the a country bar and they had all gotten drunk and danced all night. My dad confirmed that it was his mother.

2. My dad once gave her a video tape to watch, which he claimed had "First Wives Club" on it. By accident, he had taped a porno and gave it to her. She told him it was the wrong movie, but admitting to watching the whole thing.

1. Just last week (my grandma is 80), my grandma was in pursuit of board games that adults could play. She ended up at the Sex Shop because she saw a sign that said "Adult Games." She looked at all the dildos for a good 10 minutes before the staff came over to help her. They confirmed that she was looking for an entirely different adult game.
Reply
#2

i think i may have had relations with your grandma. i can vouch for you on this one.
Reply
#3

I am fresh out of grandma smack. Sad

I gotta do some thinking.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#4

Your g-ma sounds awesome. If she ever needs help down the staris I'd be honored to push.
Reply
#5

Arby Wrote:I am fresh out of grandma smack. Sad

I gotta do some thinking.
If you take a little off the back swing you can get more mileage outta it.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

rack yer 'ma seriously

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Cool Info Site
Olga Jenon
Last Post by leeman
05-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Last Post by snarg
03-29-2008, 04:27 AM
Last Post by leeman
03-25-2008, 05:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)