Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Baby Name Ideas for Nana and Jimmy
#1

Gretzky
Messier
Reply
#2

Iggy
Clay
Ru$$ell

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

Last year, after the Stanley Cup finals, someone in the city named their baby Mikka :|
Reply
#4

Stefan.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

Apple
Grapefruit
Kiwi
Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:Stefan.
:|:|:| That's Jimmy's best friend's name.....wait. Who are you really??? >_>
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor
Reply
#8

there's already an apple troll...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

Bruce. For a boy or a girl.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

Lover boy (boy)
Christine Young (girl)

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Lover boy (boy)
Christine Young (girl)

Could we call the boy "Luva"?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

You'd better not steal my "Danger" idea for a middle name, you pregnant asshole.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

TomFoolery Wrote:You'd better not steal my "Danger" idea for a middle name, you pregnant asshole.

Your Idea?

Sin
Mike Meyers
Reply
#14

what about bruce bruce?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
06-29-2010, 10:12 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-24-2010, 05:33 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by MapleLeafMark
08-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-17-2009, 11:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)