Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi...my name is the dump bitch that sits next to cLaY
#1

i have broncitus and a sinus infection. i've been working all week long spreading germs all over teh office coughing a hacking shit up. i figured i would get the whole fucking palce sick.

fucking cunt

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Hi dump bitch,your neighbor is a moron.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Hi dump bitch,your neighbor is a moron.

SHe is single handedly killy off 30% of my T-cells...and you know I need all those fuckers I can get.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

Get back to work, you shithead. First re-stock the tampons in the women's bathroom and then clean the stalls there. When you're done with that, come see me and I'll give you more shit to clean and berate you for being a 25 year old janitor.
Reply
#5

Clay's New Boss Wrote:Get back to work, you shithead. First re-stock the tampons in the women's bathroom and then clean the stalls there. When you're done with that, come see me and I'll give you more shit to clean and berate you for being a 25 year old janitor.

What does Clay need to do better to earn his Christmas Bonus?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-06-2010, 06:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)