Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm eating some chocolate
#1

[Image: 255x255_exc_noir_cub.jpg]

$$$x1000 that one is just orgasmic tasting...I'm used to good chocolate but that one made me having a "damn that is a good chocolate".
Reply
#2

ntype Wrote:[Image: 255x255_exc_noir_cub.jpg]

$$$x1000 that one is just orgasmic tasting...I'm used to good chocolate but that one made me having a "damn that is a good chocolate".

I remember my secret santa sent me some of that.

Wait, no he did not.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

bew is taking this trolling shit too far. give ntype his nic back
Reply
#4

that's the closest thing to real chocolate you can get in the USA...Lindt brand that is....and it's not as diverse and wonderful as the chocolate i got in the mail from a really nice person

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

Someone really nice promised me some really nice chocolate at Christmas time. Did I get it from this wonderful person?

No, I did not.
Reply
#6

ntype was sposed to send me some stuff..

he didn't


1. LFC
2. Michman
3. ntype
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:ntype was sposed to send me some stuff..

he didn't


1. LFC
2. Michman
3. ntype

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Class action lawsuit?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Pickle
01-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Last Post by who
10-02-2008, 03:55 AM
Chocolate
ntype
Last Post by leeman
09-28-2007, 07:25 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2007, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
03-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Last Post by who
12-28-2006, 05:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)