Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Is everyone fukken hungover or what!?
#1

Most users ever online was 393, 04-26-2005 at 12:18 AM.
leeman, Anhil8tor+, BIRD33, cLaY, Major Private, Tribal Dragon

And not a word ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

yes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:yes.

Figures ....... :roll:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

No hangover here, but later tonight after I get away from my parents I may get privately hammered in my bedroom, log in and tear this palce up. If you don't like it, don't be hard on me. Remember I've got my STEPFATHER in the house. ugh.
Reply
#5

You should move to SanDiego and open a Bikini car wash down on Rosecrans by MCRD. The jarheads would be appreciative.
Reply
#6

What kind of tips would that draw in?
Reply
#7

Let's not forget, you've never shown me the guns. It's would be difficult to guage your earning potential without this information. Please assist me in making an accurate assessment.
Reply
#8

Finland got robbed.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

I feel sick.. I must be green
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-22-2008, 03:37 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
06-09-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm Not Hungover
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Damagedone
03-19-2006, 01:06 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-27-2005, 11:58 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-19-2005, 12:05 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-15-2005, 08:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)