Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
is this "teh" real spork or "teh" fake spork disciple preaching his gospel?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Why would you ban the fake spork?He's harmless and sad all at the same time.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 2,134
Threads: 298
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
I am the real SporK
-SporK
Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.
-SPorK
Posts: 548
Threads: 16
Joined: May 2006
Reputation:
0
Their loss, I'm sure you moved the bored.
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Who gives a rats ass about ownster?
:tribal:
Son, I am Disappoint.
tHiS tHrEaD is ~*~jIgGlY~*~
Posts: 814
Threads: 54
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
I heard you're a mod there, on 'justusboys'
You talk a lot of shit - but it's all just noise
Oli-dogg destroys, you single-celled bacteria
You want me on your forum, I got the $$$ criteria
The only thing eerier, than your faggot site promo
Is the fact you're a fake and so proud to be a homo
You're pathetic, oh no! - you're gayness is grand
So many fags at Ownster...I'm surprised you got banned
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE][/COLOR]
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2006, 01:30 AM by
Oli-dogg.)
Posts: 814
Threads: 54
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
I was talking to the Sporktard, not his queer monkey
When he blows in your mouth is it always so chunky?
I noticed you choking, so I guess that was why
Or maybe I ran you til you could not reply
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE][/COLOR]
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2006, 04:10 AM by
Oli-dogg.)