Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How many would truly be here today if Rockhound didn't step on his sword?
#1

Answer up fukkers.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Me.
Reply
#3

take this to UJ.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I've been bouncing back and forth till yesterday when they fucked up a good thing. I'm here 110% now cause this fucker ain't gonna save itself. I will be a posting fiend this afternoon.
Reply
#5

Shenanigans Wrote:I've been bouncing back and forth till yesterday when they fucked up a good thing. I'm here 110% now cause this fucker ain't gonna save itself. I will be a posting fiend this afternoon.

I'm with you brother!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Shenanigans Wrote:I've been bouncing back and forth till yesterday when they fucked up a good thing. I'm here 110% now cause this fucker ain't gonna save itself. I will be a posting fiend this afternoon.

If you're gonna post like a fiend, I recommend Allister Fiend!

[Image: allister.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Who actually owns that joint anyway?
Will they be lopping off Rocks pebble bag?
Reply
#8

what happened, i'm not following

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

Shenanigans Wrote:Who actually owns that joint anyway?
Will they be lopping off Rocks pebble bag?

I think Flumper.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:If you're gonna post like a fiend, I recommend Allister Fiend!

[Image: allister.jpg]


Rack Alister!
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:what happened, i'm not following

the deletion of the heather's mom, Heather's Dad and the heather's cramped cunt trolls.
Reply
#12

Shenanigans Wrote:the deletion of the heather's mom, Heather's Dad and the heather's cramped cunt trolls.

you were driving? that was funny...

just because a couple didn't get it, the fun shouldn't have ended. gay.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:you were driving? that was funny...

just because a couple didn't get it, the fun shouldn't have ended. gay.

Thanks for sounding suprised..
Reply
#14

Shenanigans Wrote:Thanks for sounding suprised..


I didn't get to read any of it. Sorry dood.
Reply
#15

minorthreat Wrote:I didn't get to read any of it. Sorry dood.

Did they delete it?

The HCC troll got deleted fresh outta the gate. I didn't even have a chance to log in with that one.
Reply
#16

Vitamin E Wrote:Answer up fukkers.


I would be..

I'm no Aaron Burr
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-17-2010, 12:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)