Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

tan, young skin
#21

TomFoolery bangs hotter chicks. He is $$$
Reply
#22

Um, I don't remember getting paid to have you post these all over the internet! I thought they were for your personal collection?
Reply
#23

SizeMatter's Girlfliend Wrote:Um, I don't remember getting paid to have you post these all over the internet! I thought they were for your personal collection?
Pictures get posted publicly ('sup alliteration) when you're a whore. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle ('sup G.I. Joe).

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#24

TomFoolery Wrote:Pictures get posted publicly ('sup alliteration) when you're a whore. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle ('sup G.I. Joe).


Oh honey I am well aware of that. I just wasn't paid enough for him to be doing this. Girls gotta make a living ya know. I hear you're $$$. looking for a date?
Reply
#25

SizeMatter's Girlfliend Wrote:Oh honey I am well aware of that. I just wasn't paid enough for him to be doing this. Girls gotta make a living ya know. I hear you're $$$. looking for a date?
No thanks, I have a girlfriend that I love very much and she's perfect and I would never touch another woman because she's great and I love her and I want her to have my babies and we can move into a house with a white picket fence and a couple of dogs that won't hurt the babies of course and everything will be great we will have a garden and things will never sour because I love her.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#26

Say goodbye to sizematters for a few weeks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

TomFoolery Wrote:No thanks, I have a girlfriend that I love very much and she's perfect and I would never touch another woman because she's great and I love her and I want her to have my babies and we can move into a house with a white picket fence and a couple of dogs that won't hurt the babies of course and everything will be great we will have a garden and things will never sour because I love her.

I wept


:lool: :praise:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Last Post by Banana
10-21-2008, 12:34 AM
Last Post by Sassy
10-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post by ji_docfunk
05-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Last Post by who
05-27-2007, 09:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)