Poll: Do you like the new skin? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES!
15.38%
2
15.38%
NO!
76.92%
10
76.92%
I really don't care.
7.69%
1
7.69%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Do you like the new skin?
#1

Vote!
Reply
#2

YES!
leeman 1 25.00%
NO!
BIRD33, Paddy, what? 3 75.00%

assuming 8 is gonna abstain, I think everybody has voted. switch it fucking back
Reply
#3

what? Wrote:YES!
leeman 1 25.00%
NO!
BIRD33, Paddy, what? 3 75.00%

assuming 8 is gonna abstain, I think everybody has voted. switch it fucking back

I can't vote because I'm on the old skin still.


I have no idea what the new skin looks like. I resist all change.
Reply
#4

I've changed the font size and i'll work on the contrast when I get a chance.
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:I've changed the font size and i'll work on the contrast when I get a chance.

anhil8tor for admin 2007!
Reply
#6

there is no way back
Reply
#7

Not really
Reply
#8

I will tone the background down little if it is to hard on your eyes .......

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

[BANANA]it looks better then last night.[/BANANA]
Reply
#10

It's better today but still needs some toning down on the white.

Also, my avatar needs to be made WAAYYY bigger. Somebody get on that, thanks.
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:I will tone the background down little if it is to hard on your eyes .......

there's some dead space on either side of the screen too, like maybe you're expecting to run banner ads there but nobody's buying
Reply
#12

what? Wrote:there's some dead space on either side of the screen too, like maybe you're expecting to run banner ads there but nobody's buying

I was thinking left could be 5 worse posters... right would be 5 best posters...


kinda like the who's hot/ who's not in sporting news.
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:I was thinking left could be 5 worse posters... right would be 5 best posters...


kinda like the who's hot/ who's not in sporting news.

so left will be:

5. anhil8tor
4. what?
3. flumper
2. paddy
1. bird33

and right will be:

1. bird33
2. paddy
3. flumper
4. what?
5. anhil8tor

?
Reply
#14

I'm only here for the arcade Seamus.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

BEW has no right to complain after her fagot forum color selection.
My tri-focals are still working overtime
Reply
#16

who Wrote:BEW has no right to complain after her fagot forum color selection.
My tri-focals are still working overtime

JayMac built that board, you ignorant homo. Those were his colors.
Reply
#17

I think that the new skin is really nice. as said again the people who preffer the old skin could still revert anytime using the special menu (at the butt of the page) or through the user control pannel.
Reply
#18

ntype Wrote:I think that the new skin is really nice. as said again the people who preffer the old skin could still revert anytime using the special menu (at the butt of the page) or through the user control pannel.

boss said no
Reply
#19

Anhil8tor Wrote:boss said no

too sad so:lol:

ps : stop bitching around the skin is really nice and readable now that the text has been put on black. If you still have problems may I suggest you to check your home setup, as for example a direct sunlight on the monitor will alter the useability of it and so on.
Reply
#20

Paddy Wrote:I'm only here for the arcade Seamus.

if you posted more you and flumper would probably swap positions
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
04-06-2007, 06:16 AM
Last Post by what?
06-01-2006, 10:14 PM
The Skin Project
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
09-07-2005, 01:44 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
04-20-2005, 06:54 PM
Playboy Winamp skin
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by Jdub
02-10-2005, 04:45 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
12-08-2004, 04:41 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
12-08-2004, 04:36 AM
Last Post by Beaucephus
04-26-2004, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)