Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
at somebody in the parking lot. No idea why. Those were the best red pumps ever, dammit. When I got out of the cab at home I was barefoot.
I really shouldn't drink that many Absolut martinis.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
I think you should stop using clothes when you go out ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:I think you should stop using clothes when you go out ...
Me? I'll try to get around it.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
leeman Wrote:I think you should stop using clothes when you go out ...
Honcho is always so helpful. ><
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Honcho is always so helpful. ><
My pleasure ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:My pleasure ...
You are one of the most polite people I know.
Who said I had to make sense ?