01-30-2007, 01:16 AM
He's with Snarg,
They want me to call.
What should I do?
They want me to call.
What should I do?
Blondie Wrote:What should I do?
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Correction, post tits first.What kind of fashion do you like?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Sassy Wrote:What kind of fashion do you like?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Blondie Wrote:They're at a bar acting goofy.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Ask him if he can kill snarg from alcohol poisoning. I'll buy the first round.They are not available right now, would you like to wait?I am very happy for you.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Ask him if he can kill snarg from alcohol poisoning. I'll buy the first round.
Blondie Wrote:He says he leaving before things get gay.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Tell him that things got gay when he agreed to meet snarg at a bar.
snarg Wrote:does this mean yer not gonna meet me when i stop-over in texas??yes