Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just got a text from what?
#1

what? Wrote:Just read that one of the options for dealing with the oil spill is "junk shots." Time to save the planet buddy!
Reply
#2

what? Wrote:I bet banana didn't give a shit about the environment until just now
Reply
#3

what? Wrote:The well is estimated to be putting out 200K gallons of oil per day, nearly matching the amount of anal lube Mich uses
Reply
#4

lol
Reply
#5

So he's got all this time to text and can't stop here to drop these gems on us personally? Pfft.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#6

I'm an 8 troll, he just forgets the password
Reply
#7

Ahh, a reasonable explanation indeed. No need to introduce myself then I guess!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#8

what? Wrote:I'm an 8 troll, he just forgets the password

did gator offer you a bj to say that??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

what? is good for tit pics.

They're a little hairy but still hot.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
09-09-2019, 06:38 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-31-2008, 01:29 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
01-30-2007, 01:54 AM
Last Post by lad
12-11-2004, 01:48 AM
Last Post by asshat
11-01-2004, 04:32 PM
Last Post by Velvet
09-01-2004, 01:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)