Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

oh yeah
#1

http://www.whitestripes.com/news/news.html

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

quite the bullshit postings, douchebag
Reply
#3

Cool!
Reply
#4

CR is a cornerstone of this place. You bitches should show some respect.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:CR is a cornerstone of this place. You bitches should show some respect.


I miss him more everyday.
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:CR is a cornerstone of this place. You bitches should show some respect.
I will when he learns how to tickle my balls properly
Reply
#7

Clay: Biggest pussy to ever grace the internet. I remember when he used to pretend to be e-badass.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-21-2009, 06:52 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-30-2008, 04:19 PM
Last Post by Ntype
09-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Hell yeah !
ntype
Last Post by BIRD33
06-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Last Post by Bill
10-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Last Post by Tommy
06-20-2006, 03:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)