Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What is Paddy's deal?
#21

The only thought I had about Paddy not being here was "I wish Paddy was here." Apparently, I should have spent more time thinking about him. Seems like the thing to do.
Reply
#22

Somedays I just forget to log in and now BIRD33 has me backed into a corner.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#23

So whens the next installment of Paddypedia or was goat right about not being able to play both sides of the fence anymore?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

Anhil8tor ruined it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#25

Paddy Wrote:Anhil8tor ruined it.
way to take the easy way out

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

WoolyGoat Wrote:way to take the easy way out


Yea really.What does that even mean?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:taking it to her and calling her a cunt and what not because I think she deserves it.

RACK!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:13 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Last Post by Paddy
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-27-2009, 10:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)