Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Duke Flopping Camp Application
#1

[Image: 1401-flopcamp.jpg]
Reply
#2

I missed this.Its actually funny.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

whose your team in NCAA basketball TD?


OR will you wait until after the tourney to decide?
Reply
#4

The preview feature failed me this time.
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:whose your team in NCAA basketball TD?


OR will you wait until after the tourney to decide?
Motherfucker. :fuckYou:

Kansas, as it has always been since I was a kid.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:whose your team in NCAA basketball TD?


OR will you wait until after the tourney to decide?

ironic coming from you, ass clown

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-25-2010, 01:28 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2009, 09:28 PM
Last Post by quint
02-07-2008, 07:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)