Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Duke @ UNC tonight
#1

Thats right college basketball fans. This is what you wait for all year. Duke @ UNC and the spread right now is Duke +5. I take the +5 and run with it.
Reply
#2

Duke in a laugher.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Duke in a laugher.

I have to say I'm amazed by Paulus right now. He has been playing lights out. I wanted to cut ties with the guy last year and he looks like he "gets it" now.

Hansbourough is a soft fag. I bet he'll cringe everytime Henderson gets near him.
Reply
#4

Paulus is still a giant pussy.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

Hey wooly,

remember when boston college mattered in basketball?
Reply
#6

not really

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Paulis is alright.I wouldnt count on him in a big spot.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Paulis is alright.I wouldnt count on him in a big spot.

he had some monster 3's against the U the other night.

Think BC will make that other tourney?
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:he had some monster 3's against the U the other night.

Think BC will make that other tourney?
The Frozen Four? They've got a solid shot. They looked pretty impressive against BU the other night. Nathan Gerbe is $$$.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:he had some monster 3's against the U the other night.

Think BC will make that other tourney?


We'll see what he does in the acc tourney and the tournament.Making shots now is no pressure.He seems skittish.

Not for another decade.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

sloppy game last night.
unc turnovers killed them.
not sure Duke can live by the 3 pointer.
wonder if Memphis will go unbeaten in until the tourney.
Reply
#12

paulus was nailz last night


lets get him some love here.
Reply
#13

Duke played good defense.Its the same story when it comes to Duke\UNC.UNC players are dumb as rocks and Duke players take advantage of it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Duke played good defense.Its the same story when it comes to DukeUNC.UNC players are dumb as rocks and Duke players take advantage of it.

State School vs Private school.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#15

Vitamin E Wrote:State School vs Private school.

admission is a beautiful thing.


Nice of them to crown coach K the all time winningest coach already. 4 years I believe was what dicky v said.

BTW.. how long did dean coach? you'd have thought "as great as he was" he could have racked up a few more victories.
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:admission is a beautiful thing.


Nice of them to crown coach K the all time winningest coach already. 4 years I believe was what dicky v said.

BTW.. how long did dean coach? you'd have thought "as great as he was" he could have racked up a few more victories.


a few more natioanl titles considering the talent that went through there also
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)