Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

8's baseball league
#21

when I draft a team myself, I pay attention.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#22

WoolyGoat Wrote:when I draft a team myself, I pay attention.

So your triples guy is Eric Brynes? Mich has two triples guys...

You are great on steals... nice job.

Check the holds categories... only 3 of the top 25 players are taken. You have two of them.
Reply
#23

Anhil8tor Wrote:So your triples guy is Eric Brynes? Mich has two triples guys...

You are great on steals... nice job.

Check the holds categories... only 3 of the top 25 players are taken. You have two of them.
Byrnes and Hanley will have a fair amount of triples. my problem is probably going to be power, so I'll probably try and deal Roberts.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#24

mine is strikeouts... fucking francouer.

Iwamura was 5th in triples last year. I need to remember to take that category out next year.
Reply
#25

counting 2b, 3b, hr, AND ops is tough. very heavily weighted.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

suggestions?
Reply
#27

Anhil8tor Wrote:suggestions?

Retire??? Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#28

Does goat still come by?
Reply
#29

too many categories in that league, dawg

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

can't find the other thread where I said I'd win the league, but...


gotta hand it to 8 for beating me in the semis...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

WoolyGoat Wrote:can't find the other thread where I said I'd win the league, but...


gotta hand it to 8 for beating me in the semis...


I saw you making all those moves... you tried too hard. Sometimes its best to throw only your best arms.
Reply
#32

my ERA was already shot when I started making those moves. I needed to rack up some Ws and Ks.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-09-2009, 03:40 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-03-2009, 06:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)