Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Impressive meteorite fall (canada)
#1

[vbtube]e_2aX-784sw[/vbtube]

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#2

When did this happen?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Year 0 .....







AWA




After World Annunciation ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

This was Thursday evening. It was spotted across two provinces- Alberta, Saskatchewan. I *think* that footage was taken in Edmonton, which is where I was that night, but holed up in a hotel, and saw nothing.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

God hates Canada

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:God hates Canada

she ain't alone

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
03-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 04:25 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-31-2009, 02:23 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-04-2009, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Sassy
01-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Last Post by who
12-14-2008, 07:26 AM
Last Post by Sassy
11-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-18-2008, 08:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)