Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Would you fall for this ??
#1

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/10...70085.html

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

I know a lot of people who would.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

I just got this via email:

Re: Important Delivery Notice
Subject: Final Attempt #23466-iPhone
Message: Verification Required. Keep this copy for your files.

We are trying to get in touch with you regarding a complimentaryiPhone..

Go here to confirm your valid shipping address which is required for delivery.

CONFIRM TICKET# #23466-iPhone HERE!

Regards,

Ian B.
FreePhoneDelivery Customer Services

This promotion is sponsored by FreePhoneDelivery. By signing up, you agree to receive commercial advertisement emails from FreePhoneDelivery,
our partners and our affiliates. This is a commercial email message. To stop further mailings, go here
or write: FreePhoneDelivery, 245 8th Avenue #338 New York, NY 10011.
Reply
#4

I'm a total sucker

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

This killed me.

So one weekend my girlfriend and I were staying at my parents place in the guest room. Before dinner with the family we tried to take a nap, which turned into a quick make-out session, which turned into a handjob. All was going well and just as the handjob was coming to an end, we heard a quick knock on the door and my dad saying, "Hey guys, dinners ready..." as he entered the room. My girlfriend and I froze...and then I made eye contact with my father as I came.
-Anon


http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1788076

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Awesome.

http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/b...lls/scale/

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-22-2008, 06:13 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-18-2007, 11:37 AM
Last Post by Bill
07-27-2005, 09:26 PM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
12-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Last Post by EZEE
09-01-2004, 06:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)