Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Airliner goes down in
#1

the Hudson River. crazy shit
Reply
#2

More details?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#3

Bird strike

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

I should be a dentist.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

I new a guy that kept hawks and such and got paid big $$$ to fly them at Dublin Airport.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

[Image: chin-up.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 saves another oldiebox thread.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

[Image: domestic-violence.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

[Image: balls.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

[Image: sluts.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

sorry, I left work early... I'll get a link for ya.
Reply
#12

http://www.cnn.com/

it's on the front page. vids to the right of the page show the plane in the water.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)