Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

vitamin e
#1

.

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

It's encouraging to see how greatly your posting skills have improved.
Reply
#3

I don't think you could be more unlikable without using racist terms than who is.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

does bird still post here?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#5

what does that even mean?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-08-2020, 06:54 PM
For Vitamin E
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blondie
01-25-2010, 09:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-13-2009, 08:32 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-19-2008, 07:15 AM
Last Post by Banana
10-20-2008, 08:40 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-12-2008, 04:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)