Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I get the weirdest phone calls
#1

And they always seem to happen when the wife is out of town. Last night the phone rings at 3AM. I let the machine get it, and all I can hear is this guy mumbling. I go outside and replay the message. In a quiet pissed off voice guys says

"Hey.....
<pause>
It's me, Colin....
<long pause>
I can't believe you took Chris from me. That's fucking gay.
<pause>
Fuck you.
<click>"

WTF?!?! If you are COLIN and someone took CHRIS from you, then yes. IT IS GAY :S
Reply
#2

Have you not considered the posibility of a female named Kristen who prefers to be called "Kris?"
Reply
#3

This one is more disturbing. A couple of years ago the wife was in Tennessee. Phone rings in the middle of the night and I answer it.

A woman asks for Room (I forget exactly so I will make up the room number) 201.

Me: You have the wrong number.

Her: Just put me through to Room 201.

Me: This isn't a hotel. You have the wrong number.

Her: (getting more upset) Why won't you just put me through to Room 201?

Me: Because this isn't a hotel. You dialed the wrong number.

Her: Why are you doing this? I just want Room 201.

<man's voice in background>

Then she says : He won't put me through to the room.

I hear the guy say: Gimme that.

And the phone is disconnected.

I shrugged. Hung up and lay back down then went FUCK!??! And ever since I've wondered if the woman needed help and I was just too tired and stupid to pick up on it Sad
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by CodeWarrior@Sep 16 2004, 08:27 AM
Have you not considered the posibility of a female named Kristen who prefers to be called "Kris?"
[snapback]74311[/snapback]


Huh That never occured to me :S Good call. Makes the conversation a little less gay
Reply
#5

if it was me I would have handled it something like this....

me: "Hello.....
<pause>
phone: It's me, Colin....
<long pause>
me: ya, I know your callin, that's why I answered the damn phone, it was ringing, now who the fuck is this and what the hell do you want.
<pause>
Phone: no it's me colin...
<pause>
Me: no shit? fuck off.
<click>"
Reply
#6

can we still nominate?
Reply
#7

I thought someone out there might appriciate that...
Reply
#8

I'd hit redial and say the exact same shit back to him.
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Sep 16 2004, 08:54 AM
I'd hit redial and say the exact same shit back to him.
[snapback]74324[/snapback]


Even at 3AM this occured to me. But his number was blocked so I couldn't
Reply
#10

I was called yesterday from a place that wanted to survey me. I asked what they were doing the survey on. (I had the time if it was something good).

The guy replies "Well Sir , the survey is more or less about Cheese"

after laughing for a while i hung up.
Reply
#11

any of you guys ever answer the phone and instead of saying hello ask for someone? you know like <pick up phone>"yo, tyrone be there"?
Reply
#12

No. But I have called friends, talked to them for a minute then asked why they were calling. Then insisited they called me.
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by leucetios@Sep 16 2004, 02:52 PM
No. But I have called friends, talked to them for a minute then asked why they were calling.&nbsp; Then insisited they called me.
[snapback]74417[/snapback]

had that happen just the other day to me.
Reply
#14

:>
Reply
#15

Leo, please don't call me it kicks me of the net.
Reply
#16

shoe fly, don't bother me Wink
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)