Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New IT Shirt
#1

Here

[Image: 13693117_F_tn.jpg]
Reply
#2

I went to order the thongs and the cafepress site is extermely slow...I guess I will wait until tomorrow. Cool shirt Leu.

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#3

Thanks APB. :wub:

Yeah, their site was really slow for me today too when I was uploading that shirt. They aren't normally slow.. go figure :S
Reply
#4

I hope they come in my size!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
05-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-26-2010, 02:31 AM
My new shirt
Velvet
Last Post by coyote
03-31-2007, 03:24 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
03-07-2007, 04:53 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
06-28-2006, 08:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)