Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wooly is here.
#1

How is that new job working out?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

SanDog Wrote:How is that new job working out?

I hear he was employee of the month at the gay porn fluffer studio.
Reply
#3

Unfortunately there isn't much room for message boards at the ole fluffer studio.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

you should quit
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Last Post by Paddy
12-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Last Post by diabolik
12-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-07-2008, 02:33 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-04-2008, 05:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)