Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My boyfriend left his check card here....
#41

PurpleHaze Wrote:I don't have anything to settle, but I wouldn't mind wrestling in jello with banananana, if it's cherry jello. :ph_ph34r:
:drool: How did I overlook this gem? Fucking IN!!! :bn_ph34r:
Reply
#42

Banana Wrote::drool: How did I overlook this gem? Fucking IN!!! :bn_ph34r:

You swear too much. :blink:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
07-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-06-2010, 04:59 AM
Last Post by Ntype
08-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Last Post by quint
04-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Last Post by quint
03-05-2009, 05:36 PM
I Can't Turn To The Left
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-24-2009, 05:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-24-2009, 04:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)