Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Check My Mad Poetry Skills
#1

I sent this gem to Monen and she liked it enough to share her boob pic with me. Thanks!




TomFoolery wants to be bonin'
a fine lookin' broad here named Monen.
I figured a plan
to seduce her firsthand
I bet she'll be mine by the mo'nin.

Tomorrow, the first day of ownin'
I bet you 10 bucks she'll be phonin'.
But I'll be at school,
and I'm not a fool...
I won't answer that shit, I'll be roamin'.

So all day tomorrow she's zonin'
Thinking of TF cock, and she's jonesin'
when I get home from class,
I will tap that ass
I guarantee she'll be moanin'



Note how I rhymed "Monen" with "mo'nin". That's some A+ shit right there.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

seriously dood, stop masturbating. TIA.
Reply
#3

I don't think you could say your shit was A+...

if its any good you will get feedback from your peers
Reply
#4

*applause*....Hip Hop Hooray...Oh, Hey, Oh, Hey, Oh, Hey!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:*applause*....Oh No Fucking Way...Your, Ghey, Your, Ghey, Your, Ghey!

FTFY
(been awhile)
Reply
#6

anhil8tor Wrote:I don't think you could say your shit was A+...

It was a joke, slackjaw.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:FTFY
(been awhile)

F-

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

outstanding, tfool
i don't see how she could resist

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

There once was a man from Nantucket.....
Reply
#10

VitaminE Wrote:There once was a man from Nantucket.....

who carried his balls in a bucket
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:who carried his balls in a bucket

Dood you are so unbelievably ghay!
Reply
#12

VitaminE Wrote:Dood you are so unbelievably ghay!

you wanna go for a beer sometime.
Reply
#13

In!
Reply
#14

TF needs to be hooked up with some of the TT crew. Then they can have some of their ghey rhymin thread contests. I'm sure TF will win.

-ET
Reply
#15

Eltaco Wrote:TF needs to be hooked up with some of the TT crew. Then they can have some of their ghey rhymin thread contests. I'm sure TF will win.

-ET

Dilli is pretty fucking good....

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

I liked the poem. While I was reading it I just realized that the roots of rap music have been in lymerics all along. Word.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#17

That Tom Foolery always is playin'
His Romeo skills entertainin'
I'll bet every chick
Is after his dick
Now don't think I'm gay, I'm just sayin'

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#18

Asshat Wrote:That Tom Foolery always is playin'
His Romeo skills entertainin'
I'll bet every chick
Is after his dick
Now don't think I'm gay, I'm just sayin'

Like we needed a stupid poem to think that yer ghey.

-ET
Reply
#19

We need a old :bump: today I think.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

at least bump a good one.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
07-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 01:26 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-06-2010, 04:59 AM
Last Post by Ntype
08-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Last Post by quint
04-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Last Post by quint
03-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-23-2008, 06:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)