Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone seen my brother?
#1

he goes by asshat or animal. please PM me if you here from him, Mom is scared he won't make it home for Easter Sunday...we have a duet to perform together. thanks for the help.
Reply
#2

asshats mom in 5....4.....3......

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

snarg Wrote:asshats mom in 5....4.....3......
Stay out of my threads. You need to moderate your moderating.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#4

Asshat Wrote:Stay out of my threads. You need to moderate your moderating.

and you need to get funny like you used to be and leave the whining to 8

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

"You ain't havin no egg hunt without
your cousin Kenny, are ya?"
[Image: kenny_rogers.jpg]
Reply
#6

snarg Wrote:and you need to get funny like you used to be and leave the whining to 8
Moderate: mod*er*ate. 1. small or slight, not large or great. 2. average, not particularly good. 3. to become, or make something become, less great.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#7

Asshat Wrote:Moderate: mod*er*ate. 1. small or slight, not large or great. 2. average, not particularly good. 3. to become, or make something become, less great.

Confusedcratch:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

OK, look. I was trying to lighten up the situation with humor. I'm just not going to sit by and let my two favorite people on this site argue with each other like this.
Now stop it, both of you... please?
Reply
#9

have you lost your mind, livah?

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

K.F.C. Wrote:OK, look. I was trying to lighten up the situation with humor. I'm just not going to sit by and let my two favorite people on this site argue with each other like this.
Now stop it, both of you... please?
What do I need to do to make this right again?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#11

I'm sorry. I posted this in the worng thread. It was meant for ClamDigger and VitE.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Carry on.
Reply
#12

K.F.C. Wrote:I'm sorry. I posted this in the worng thread. It was meant for ClamDigger and VitE.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Carry on.
I gotta call bullshit on that one. You said "favorite" people.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#13

hey asshat, you need to dump your new nickname and go back to animal, the Lord will forgive you...
Reply
#14

Asshat, have you told your bro Michael "Ya Mo Be There" for Easter yet?
Reply
#15

K.F.C. Wrote:Asshat, have you told your bro Michael "Ya Mo Be There" for Easter yet?
[whisper]I'm going along with him because he looks a little slow, but I have no idea who he is and I don't understand this ya mo be there for easter stuff.[/whisper]

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#16

Mike_McDonald Wrote:hey asshat, you need to dump your new nickname and go back to animal, the Lord will forgive you...
I'm a little short on Mike McDonald smack. I will google the name and try to figure out who he is.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Last Post by Banana
09-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Last Post by Michman
08-28-2006, 04:58 PM
Big Brother
leucetios
Last Post by Bill
04-04-2006, 09:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)