Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm...
#21

WEll I just folowed up with a bottle of nice South African red wine and some filé i had marinated in honey, red wine, herbs and spices ...
On a sauce from redonions, cream, herbs and spices ...

Eaten with Jasminrice flavored little with some bulion...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

leeman Wrote:WEll I just folowed up with a bottle of nice South African red wine and some filé i had marinated in honey, red wine, herbs and spices ...
On a sauce from redonions, cream, herbs and spices ...

Eaten with Jasminrice flavored little with some bulion...

please stop i don't think i can take anymore.....your a gourmet dream..

i call dinner at Lee's house.

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#23

Fairiedust Wrote:please stop i don't think i can take anymore.....your a gourmet dream..

i call dinner at Lee's house.

Well I have a chef diploma or two .... Wink

My mother has a restaurant and a deli Wink

So I'm taught from day 2 ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#24

leeman Wrote:Well I have a chef diploma or two .... Wink

My mother has a restaurant and a deli Wink

So I'm taught from day 2 ....

You cooked all that?

:wub:
Reply
#25

PurpleHaze Wrote:You cooked all that?

:wub:


Yes I love to cook ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#26

i believe what you are referring to is gravlox (on the sarnies, that is)

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)