Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I did some board opitmizing....
#1

And when I rebuilt the thumbnails I got error on like 15 pictures ...

I didn't check which pics and so I just deleted them...

So If you miss a posted pic somewhere, and you see it's edited by me ...

Now you now why....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

sw33t


good job boss
Reply
#3

Excellent. You would do better to delete most of the text around here. Pictures good, member's text posts, very bad.

Smile

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

ANd our pictures went where.......Leeman's personal stash ?

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#5

Jimmy Wrote:Excellent. You would do better to delete most of the text around here. Pictures good, member's text posts, very bad.

Smile


I like the way you incorporate examples into your posts :wub:
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:And when I rebuilt the thumbnails I got error on like 15 pictures ...

I didn't check which pics and so I just deleted them...

So If you miss a posted pic somewhere, and you see it's edited by me ...

Now you now why....

:praise:

good job throwing caution to the wind

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

Fairiedust Wrote::praise:

good job throwing caution to the wind

leeman doesn't know what caution is... (sup walking on water trick?)
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:leeman doesn't know what caution is... (sup walking on water trick?)

Hey !!!!
Water is soft ....














Well not so soft in 60knots Confused

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:I like the way you incorporate examples into your posts :wub:

Click on the part that says "Insanetrain Forums"

That's a pretty good example. Smile

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
03-14-2008, 12:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)