Portal
Forum
New Posts
Today's Posts
Search
Members
Misc
Help
Calendar
Login
Register
Hello There, Guest!
Login
Username:
Password:
Lost Password?
Remember me
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Threaded Mode
I knitted a shawl last night
Dr. Lecter
Posting Freak
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
#1
07-27-2005, 07:14 PM
I danced naked wearing it and pretended I was Debbie Reynolds. That doesn't make me a pustule, does it?
suzy Wrote:
Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Find
Reply
Ron
Unregistered
#2
07-27-2005, 07:18 PM
no, but you would be a pustule if you were pretending to be Judy Garland...
Reply
BIRD33
Posting Freak
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
#3
07-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Ok.
See You In Toledo
Website
Find
Reply
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Watched Public Enemies last night...
Anhil8tor
15
4,533
Last Post
by
Anhil8tor
07-16-2010, 11:06 PM
Friday Night Lights
Flumper Barflusterbutt
15
4,364
Last Post
by
Anhil8tor
06-15-2010, 05:33 PM
I talked to southpaw last night...
Anhil8tor
33
6,425
Last Post
by
WoolyGoat
04-26-2010, 01:14 AM
I had a weird dream last night
Undeadcannibal
23
3,941
Last Post
by
Blondie
04-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Late night zingers...
Anhil8tor
4
2,123
Last Post
by
Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
hey bird, you get a chance to watch any college basketball last night?
Anhil8tor
27
6,850
Last Post
by
Anhil8tor
03-12-2010, 04:42 PM
saw terminator salvation last night
WoolyGoat
4
1,576
Last Post
by
WoolyGoat
02-15-2010, 12:22 AM
we have a night crew now?
WoolyGoat
67
7,598
Last Post
by
Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
I watched the wrassler last night....
Anhil8tor
16
3,532
Last Post
by
JCW
01-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Baseball was on last night
Vitamin E
2
1,292
Last Post
by
who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
General
-- General Forum
---- Welcome Newbies...
---- IT Hall Of Fame
-- Site related
Nicer shade of life
-- HC XXX Juff Juff
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum