Portal
Forum
New Posts
Today's Posts
Search
Members
Misc
Help
Calendar
Login
Register
Hello There, Guest!
Login
Username:
Password:
Lost Password?
Remember me
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Threaded Mode
I just sneezed....
Bill
Unregistered
#1
08-04-2005, 04:52 PM
and this big ball of green snot came flying out and landed on my monitor with a big splat.....I should leave it there.
Reply
CT280
Posting Freak
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
#2
08-04-2005, 04:53 PM
at least until after vacation.
Find
Reply
Bill
Unregistered
#3
08-04-2005, 04:54 PM
CT280 Wrote:
at least until after vacation.
exactly....too bad it didn't hit my keyboard.
Reply
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
I just sneezed
CT280
10
983
Last Post
by
SporK
06-24-2005, 01:03 PM
I just sneezed....
Bill
7
856
Last Post
by
asshat
10-07-2004, 12:25 AM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
General
-- General Forum
---- Welcome Newbies...
---- IT Hall Of Fame
-- Site related
Nicer shade of life
-- HC XXX Juff Juff
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum