Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thread in Jimmy's Honor
#21

VitaminE Wrote:My trailer has a flat tire. That may not sound like much to you noobs. But I need that trailer to carry my fish house out onto the lake in a couple months.

I know this is a radical approach, but bear with me: Maybe you could change the tire?
Reply
#22

what? Wrote:once you get it to the edge of the lake, shouldn't it slide on the ice?

For the record the edge of the lake is three hours from the house.
Reply
#23

leucetios Wrote:I know this is a radical approach, but bear with me: Maybe you could change the tire?

You're smart, I'd buy your book.
Reply
#24

VitaminE Wrote:For the record the edge of the lake is three hours from the house.
the roads don't freeze over? if not, I'm out of ideas
Reply
#25

VitaminE Wrote:You're smart, I'd buy your book.

I will give you another tip: make sure you don't put on another flat tire. Not that I've ever done that :*>
Reply
#26

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I gave you A&M last week. Did you take them?


They weren't on the card..

This week I am going with

USC -21 vs Oregon
Arizona St -6 vs Oregon St

I need one more..
Reply
#27

VitaminE Wrote:My trailer has a flat tire. That may not sound like much to you noobs. But I need that trailer to carry my fish house out onto the lake in a couple months.


have you tried that stuff called slime?

Good shit
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)