Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

That fucker has fans all over the internet
#1

Yahoo! Slurp Spider Viewing Archives
Bird33
Reply
#2

Im like water,you need me to live.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I can't stand it without you. My weekends are getting unbearable.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:I can't stand it without you. My weekends are getting unbearable.

Send me a $100 and I'll send you an email on the weekends.Kind of a BIRD33 411.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 may be the most underrated poster in internet forum history.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:BIRD33 may be the most underrated poster in internet forum history.

I am going with no, Todd.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

Bird33 is almost as good as smokeabowl.
Reply
#8

smokeabowl Wrote:Bird33 is almost as good as smokeabowl.

You've petered out,Peter.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:I want to touch your peter, Peter.

That's gay dude.
Reply
#10

smokeabowl Wrote:That's gay dude.

Then I guess me asking to suck your cock would be a faux pas.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Then I guess me asking to suck your cock would be a faux pas.

No, not really. Can we call it a first date? I'm not buying BTW.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-25-2009, 04:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)