Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hey psycho internet whore
#1

do me a favor. if you can name one person that posts here that doesnt think your a full blown retard besides phantom, i'll quit posting forever.
Reply
#2

I can see the title but I can't see the post so I can only assume he's asking me to post his masturbation vid.

NSFW
http://www.slutload.com/watch/EGGD4geul4...Willy.html

There you go friend. Enjoy!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#3

CT280 Wrote:do me a favor. if you can name one person that posts here that doesnt think your a full blown retard besides phantom, i'll quit posting forever.

yer safe, toe
i held out as long as i could
here is what i wrote to her last pm:

you need to log out
it is not funny any more
it is pathetic


edit/ there ya go, batgirl

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

snarg Wrote:yer safe, toe
i held out as long as i could
here is what i wrote to her last pm:

you need to log out
it is not funny any more
it is pathetic


edit/ there ya go, batgirl

And this is what I wrote:

I enjoy that these morons spen their day babbling about me while I'm at work.

I never said a cross word about you when you were the target for breaking into PM boxes or whatever it was.

Thanks a lot q.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:yer safe, toe
i held out as long as i could
here is what i wrote to her last pm:

you need to log out
it is not funny any more
it is pathetic


edit/ there ya go, batgirl

Jimmy, Bam, Rochound..etc..etc..
Bye CT!!!!!

Nobody will miss you or yor tiny dick!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#6

[Image: paranoid.jpg]
Reply
#7

Those people don't follow me around. Only you do that squirt.

Still waiting for you to post a lie I told....I'm a pathological liar and all...

Go ahead...post it up.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote:Those people don't follow me around. Only you do that squirt.

Still waiting for you to post a lie I told....I'm a pathological liar and all...

Go ahead...post it up.

i'm thinkin' sociopath rather than pathological liar

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

Did I hear my name called?
Reply
#10

snarg Wrote:i'm thinkin' sociopath rather than pathological liar

She's both.
Reply
#11

Stop ATTACKING ME! My pussy is tight.
Reply
#12

B00k Wrote:Stop ATTACKING ME! My pussy is tight.

Hubby pay for vagioplasty? Or did Kid Rock?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#13

JCW Wrote:Hubby pay for vagioplasty? Or did Kid Rock?

Don't you DARE talk shit about KID FUCKING ROCK! DIE!
Reply
#14

squirt Wrote:She's both.

One lie.

Put up or shut up.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#15

snarg Wrote:i'm thinkin' sociopath rather than pathological liar

I guess it's better than alcoholic low life.

At least my bills are paid.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#16

Rockhound Wrote:Did I hear my name called?

Nice.

He's gone forever.

:highfive:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#17

My bills are also paid. KID ROCK IS THE COOLEST!
Reply
#18

Blondie Wrote:I guess it's better than alcoholic low life.

At least my bills are paid.


i don't have any bills
and the alcohol is cheap :lol2:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

snarg Wrote:i don't have any bills
and the alcohol is cheap :lol2:

Sounds like you're really in a position to judge people shitstain.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#20

The Limo driver judges here, people!

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
03-01-2010, 05:58 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-25-2009, 04:41 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-05-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post by who
07-30-2008, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Sparks
04-22-2008, 04:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)