Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

snarg's sex drought is over!!
#1

well, sorta
i had to get my prostate checked
><

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk?
Reply
#3

ya know it's funny
the doc said it was his finger
but he had both hands on my shoulders
Confusedcratch:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

snarg Wrote:ya know it's funny
the doc said it was his finger
but he had both hands on my shoulders
Confusedcratch:

he's not going to call you tomorrow, just so you know.
Reply
#5

i never know they had to put elmers glue up your butt when they did these exams

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

snarg Wrote:i never know they had to put elmers glue up your butt when they did these exams

:blink:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-21-2010, 11:07 PM
Last Post by JCW
01-11-2010, 05:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)