Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Last night
#1

I went to see Memoirs of a Geisha. It is a great movie. I recommend everyone to see it.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#2

were the tickets stolen?
Reply
#3

Did you loot the concession stand?
Reply
#4

roll any homeless in the alley between the theatre and pawn shop?
Reply
#5

Eat any pussy?
Reply
#6

Almost get raped and decide the best thing to do is not call the police?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:Eat any pussy?

seriously, stop it. please.
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:seriously, stop it. please.
:confused:
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote::confused:

that talk gives me a boner.
Reply
#10

Damnit I want to see that movie so bad, but nobody else wants to see it. Sad
I ended up just watching stupid monkey movie.

:finger:
Reply
#11

Slurker Wrote:Damnit I want to see that movie so bad, but nobody else wants to see it. Sad
I ended up just watching stupid monkey movie.

cue ntype.
Reply
#12

CT280 Wrote:cue ntype.
:loool:
Reply
#13

slurker is mine :d
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)