Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

anybody want to see my new watch?
#1

in an ode to leeman, I bought a wenger.

[Image: 70186.jpg]

kinda like that one.
Reply
#2

Bill Wrote:in an ode to leeman, I bought a wenger.

[Image: 70186.jpg]

kinda like that one.

I'll let honcho correct that, meanwhile I turn back into my funny furnitures factory where I'm inventing funny names for chairs and stuff like that.
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:I'll let honcho correct that, meanwhile I turn back into my funny furnitures factory where I'm inventing funny names for chairs and stuff like that.
\

Ha! Swiss, Swede, does it really matter?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:\

Ha! Swiss, Swede, does it really matter?

[Image: world-usa.gif]
Reply
#5

That is one of the best maps I have ever seen!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

Yup it sucks being a non-American.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Yup it sucks being a non-American.

I always wonder if animals in the zoo consider themselves in a zoo or if it's the other people that are in the zoo

"oh look more humans today"
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:I always wonder if animals in the zoo consider themselves in a zoo or if it's the other people that are in the zoo

"oh look more humans today"

Next time I go to one of America's world class Zoo's I'll think about that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

where is hooterville?
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Next time I go to one of America's world class Zoo's I'll think about that.

It's always interesting to consider different point of views.

The stone may be looking like he's doing nothing but we don't know there are maybe some stones atop the Kilimandjaro that have discovered the true nature of our universe.
Reply
#11

ntype Wrote:It's always interesting to consider different point of views.

The stone may be looking like he's doing nothing but we don't know there are maybe some stones atop the Kilimandjaro that have discovered the true nature of our universe.

thats what she said.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:thats what she said.

It's said around here that there aren't dumb questions, only dumb answers; anyhow sometimes you got strange answers to questions you weren't thinking about.
Reply
#13

have you ever sat in a park and just watched people? if you let your mind wander you'll start to get a national geographic voice over playing in your head...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-26-2009, 01:25 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-22-2008, 06:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)