Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flump?
#1

Whats up with this?

01:20 PM Google AdSense Spider Viewing Private Message
Flumper Barflusterbutt

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

I just got banned at Confusion forums again. Fuckers.


Sin,

Imaptpie
Reply
#3

so you sent a PM to the google spider?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

Michman Wrote:so you sent a PM to the google spider?
Evidently. Does that make sense?
Reply
#5

None of it makes sense....evn you being banned at CF doesnt make sense. Blondie must love you or something.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Hi Flump
Raiden
Last Post by BIRD33
06-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-30-2009, 04:39 AM
Last Post by who
05-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
04-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-31-2009, 04:28 PM
Last Post by quint
01-17-2009, 12:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)