Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Went out and had a steak tonight....
#1

http://www.doeseatplace.com/menu.htm

had a 32 oz. bone in ribeye..

it was awesome.

tamales were great too!
Reply
#2

stupidest thread ever.
Reply
#3

CT280 Wrote:stupidest thread ever.


fuck you dude... its you and I here tonight.

i am married.. whats your excuse
Reply
#4

i am in florida. its 75 here.
Reply
#5

i thought this was my worse thread ever

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=34342

so you are in florida and its 75.. you are sitting on a computer with your cock in your hand.. now what?
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:i thought this was my worse thread ever

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=34342

so you are in florida and its 75.. you are sitting on a computer with your cock in your hand.. now what?

no, stoopy. i am sitting outside by the pool with drink. sitting in front of the computer. with my cock in my hand.
Reply
#7

A 32OZ steak is $$$$

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:i am in florida. its 75 here.

visiting Suzy?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

Tribal Dragon Wrote:A 32OZ steak is $$$$


[Image: 258080.jpg]

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)