Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

bunch of hypocrites
#1

locking and deleting threads. bannings. av changes. tards.




sin,

suckmynuts
Reply
#2

He hasn't seen anything yet.
Reply
#3

he might cry.
Reply
#4

CT280 Wrote:he might cry.
Might? Again?
Reply
#5

Can you word filter Jimmy To say "Northern Cool Guy" ?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

Jimmy Wrote:Can you word filter Jimmy To say "Northern Cool Guy" ?
How about Northern Tool Guy? Wink
Reply
#7

I should have sent Jimmy my junk pics......i'd have gotten more play.
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:How about Northern Tool Guy? Wink

Shove it. :cowboy:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#9

Jimmy Wrote:Shove it. :cowboy:
Unauthorized use of the cowboy smilie!
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Unauthorized use of the brokeback mountain smilie!

Altered for accuracy.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#11

Nice thread. Somoeone should delete it.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

we can do that here?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

SanDog Wrote:Nice thread. Somoeone should delete it.

Yeah it's offensive.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
04-08-2009, 01:55 AM
Hey you bunch of
Imasumbitch
Last Post by Imasumbitch
03-01-2006, 06:58 AM
Last Post by Bill
08-23-2005, 04:49 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
08-04-2005, 07:34 AM
Last Post by SanDog
06-24-2005, 10:44 PM
Last Post by lad
04-13-2005, 11:17 PM
Last Post by Charon
03-29-2005, 10:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)