Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New smilies
#21

I'm only posting here to see what my current avatar is. I'm too lazy to search other threads that I've posted in.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#22

Oh, it's a turd.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#23

TomFoolery Wrote:Oh, it's a turd.

bonus - it's a turd that looks like the first 4 inches of someone's pecker...
Reply
#24

Bill Wrote:bonus - it's a turd that looks like the first 4 inches of someone's pecker...


:blink: I wish the hook was that long!:melt:
Reply
#25

Bill Wrote:bonus - it's a turd that looks like the first 4 inches of someone's pecker...

this hurt my feelings a little :broken:
Reply
#26

What? and Vit E are sharing a brain today. Leave us alone!
Reply
#27

Are you two admitting to having your penises lodged in Tom anal cavity?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
04-12-2005, 07:05 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
02-01-2005, 05:42 PM
New Smilies- NWS!!
ClamDigger
Last Post by Fairiedust
10-08-2004, 04:08 PM
Last Post by CodeWarrior
09-24-2004, 12:02 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
09-23-2004, 05:05 PM
Last Post by
Less than 1 minute ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)