Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What are your final four teams?
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:It's hilarious but now for different reasons.

especially since a team like George Mason can get in. this year was fucked.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:This was funny.


http://cbs.sportsline.com/nba/story/9336928


Sorry Celts fans Danny Ainge is no Larry Bird.
Not sure what Ainge has to do with Bird in this sense, but I thought this was pretty hilarious...

"Hall of Famer Tommy Heinsohn said this week that Pierce has a chance to be the greatest offensive player in Celtics history."

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#23

1 for 4 for me...


2 for 4 for the boss...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Last Post by who
12-14-2008, 07:14 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-08-2008, 04:48 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-07-2008, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)