Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I sent a PM to Foolery...
#1

and dood has been replying for 20 mins. now. It had better be some Mark Twain type shit for him to take this long.
Reply
#2

You must be why he is busy on msn. FAGS!
Reply
#3

PurpleHaze Wrote:You must be why he is busy on msn. FAGS!


I'm not on msn. Bitch. I hate your guts now.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:I'm not on msn. Bitch. I hate your guts now.

But you're tying up Tom in PM. I'm not sure which is more ghey.
Reply
#5

AND you have his pic in your avatar. How cute! :lool:
Reply
#6

PurpleHaze Wrote:But you're tying up Tom in PM. I'm not sure which is more ghey.


I sent him a PM, Lady Uppity Britches.
Reply
#7

PurpleHaze Wrote:AND you have his pic in your avatar. How cute! :lool:


He's my buddy. Someday we'll touch weiner heads.
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:I sent him a PM, Lady Uppity Britches.

'Bout what? I can be a nosy uppity bitch, right?
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:'Bout what? I can be a nosy uppity bitch, right?


I asked his opinion on something. It could be 100% $$$$!
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:It had better be some Mark Twain type shit for him to take this long.
You know it!

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-24-2008, 04:01 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-23-2007, 08:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)